The Tottenham Physical Development Framework - developed by planning and development experts Arup - makes a series of recommendations for regeneration and demonstrates how Tottenham could look in 20 years.
This document feeds into the Strategic Regeneration Framework - developed in consultation with more than 3,700 local people - which sets out proposals to tackle residents' priorities, reduce social inequality and make Tottenham London's destination of choice.
Full Framework document
You can view the document online here (external link) using an online PDF viewer called Issuu.
The full framework document is over 100MB in size so we have split it into the following sections to help you download and view it more easily (please note some sections are still quite large!)
Tottenham’s Physical Development Framework (PDF, 11MB) contains:
- The Vision
- The Physical Development Framework Report
- The Opportunity
Areas of Change:
- Tottenham Green & Seven Sisters (PDF, 7MB)
- Bruce Grove (PDF, 7MB)
- High Road West (PDF, 7MB)
- Northumberland Park (PDF, 8MB)
- Tottenham Hale (PDF, 9MB)
- Appendix A Client Steering Group and Project Team (PDF, 99KB)
- Appendix B Tottenham Hale Masterplan Refresh (PDF, 14MB)
- Appendix C Gyratory Scheme Improvements (PDF, 11MB)
- Appendix D Station Improvements: White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park (PDF, 4MB)
Please note that for High Road West the High Road West Masterplan supersedes the Physical Development Framework. For more information on this visit the High Road West web pages.