A LOAN FUND THAT WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
- The Productive Valley Fund
- A more productive valley
- PVF at a glance
- Maximising business opportunities
- About the Fund
- Find out more
The Productive Valley Fund (PVF) is a new £2.7 million flexible loan fund to support industry-led growth and celebrate local production and enterprise in the Upper Lee Valley.
If you have plans to expand, are an exemplar of modern production, and committed to providing good quality local jobs, then this could be the loan fund for you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
- Download the Productive Valley Fund brochure (PDF, 2MB)
The fund is available to small to medium industrial estate based businesses operating in, or looking to relocate to areas including:
- Blackhorse Lane
- Central Leeside
- Lea Bridge
- Northumberland Park
- Ponders End
- Tottenham Hale/South Tottenham
Haringey, Enfield and Waltham Forest Councils are working together with the Mayor of London to maximise the opportunities for our industrial estate-based businesses, helping them to grow across the valley. This activity will also support wider industrial growth across London.
We want to protect and safeguard industrial land, support local businesses to thrive and provide more quality local employment in London’s industrial heartland.
- £2.7 million total loan fund
- Open to small to medium-sized industrial estate based businesses in the Upper Lee Valley – Enfield, Haringey and Waltham Forest – and those looking to relocate there
- Applications are encouraged from manufacturing and production, cultural, creative/maker businesses and green industries
- Funds available for capital building works and refurbishment and/or purchase of equipment, which leads to increased productivity, job growth and/or new workspace
- Borrow from £50,000 to £400,000
- Attractive, flexible loan terms and interest rates
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Flexible payment plan
- Clear, straight-forward and fully supported application process
- A package of business support including help to find premises, business planning and finance advice, export guidance and help with staff recruitment (once loan application approved)
The Upper Lee Valley is an area like no other. Reservoirs, waterways, cycle ways and green and open spaces sit alongside bustling industrial areas steeped in history, thriving town centres and an array of road, rail and public transport connections.
It has been London’s industrial heartland for over 50 years and its growth potential is recognised as an Opportunity Area in the London Plan. It is already home to over 2,000 businesses and 40,000 jobs, with businesses ranging from retail and wholesale warehousing, logistics and distribution, to food and beverage manufacturing and more.
The Productive Valley Fund is funded through the Strategic Investment Pot, part of the London Business Rates Pilot, a collaboration between all London Local Authorities. Haringey Council is managing the fund on behalf of Enfield Council and Waltham Forest Council.
If you think your business would be a good fit for the Productive Valley Fund, contact us now to find out more and start your application.