Haringey Council has been working on ambitious plans for Tottenham - with residents at the heart of any future change. We are still on track to deliver 10,000 new homes and 5,000 new jobs by 2025.
Tottenham is home to London’s largest Housing Zone with £100m investment to support housing and infrastructure.
- £1 billion of developments already onsite and building
- £3.65m GLA investment to fund workspace and employment opportunities
- A new Tube, rail and bus station at Tottenham Hale
- Increased train frequency connecting Tottenham Hale and Stratford
- New Tottenham Hotspur stadium with a cicra 61,000 capacity and retractable pitch for NFL games
- £14m investment to improve White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park stations
- £570,000 of investment into UK’s first Fashion Technology Academy
- CS1, TfL’s cycle superhighway linking Liverpool Street with White Hart Lane stadium
If you would like any further information contact us on email@example.com