Superb transport links
Tottenham is one of the best connected places on North London accessible by Rail, Tube and road with direct high frequency Tube and rail services to:
- Stratford City - 11mins
- Kings Cross – 12mins
- Liverpool Street – 14 mins
- Oxford Circus – 16 mins
- Stansted Airport – 35 mins
- Cambridge – 60 mins
Transport for London (TfL) is currently putting together plans to further improve the transport network across London and the wider South East through Crossrail 2.
The proposed railway would run from North East London to South West London and Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park are some of the locations being considered for a station.
For more information visit Crossrail 2 (external link).
Cycling in London has more than doubled in the last decade. To improve safety for cyclists, other road users and pedestrians, TfL have built a cycle route that links White Hart Lane stadium to Liverpool Street station.
For more information visit TfL (external link).
West Anglia Mainline upgrade
The West Anglia Mainline upgrade will increase the frequency of train services to Northumberland Park with a planned four trains per hour service between Meridian Water and Stratford. The Northumberland Park station level crossing has been closed and there is a new modern pedestrian and cycle bridge and passenger lift.
White Hart Lane Station
White Hart Lane Station is undergoing a refurbishment to make it safer and more accessible.
The new station will have:
- New entrances to improve access, including an entrance on Penhurst Road
- Safe, secure and step-free access from the ticket hall to the platforms
- Information and ticket facilities in one central location
- Safe, well lit link between the station and White Hart Lane for residents and visitors to access bus stop, local businesses and the new stadium
- Outside seating, secure cycle parking and new outdoor space
As the first London interchange for passengers arriving from Stansted Airport and with increased services to Stratford City, Tottenham Hale is undergoing a transport revolution – with millions of pounds being invested in a new Tube, rail and bus station, road network improvements and public realm works. A station refurbishment is currently underway and will be completed in 2020.