Get involved in Haringey’s Festival of Learning 2019 and be part of the biggest national Festival of Learning in England (external link).
Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS) will be running a Festival of Learning across the borough from May to July 2019.
If you would like to offer learning activities and events targeted at adults, you could earn £18.50 for every adult (19+) that takes part. Events can be any length from a couple of hours to a full day. You can choose the venue: in the community, in the workplace, at schools, cafes or even outdoors.
Come along to a friendly and informal 90 minute workshop and find out how to make the most of Haringey’s Festival of Learning:
- You'll learn what it is and how you can use it to engage, raise your profile or try something new
- How to access funding to run your events and ‘tasters’ of learning
- Understand the process for registering and running your event
- Get a free advice pack on planning and running your event
- Get top tips for events that work
When: Wednesday 8 May 2019, 4.30 to 6pm
Where: Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS), Wood Green Library (second floor)
To register email Festival of Learning Coordinator Amanda at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation and contact details or call her on 07812 159689