Apprenticeships are an opportunity to combine paid work with training and receive nationally recognised qualifications along the way. They also provide an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience of how the industry works.
Did you know?
- 83% of apprentices said their career prospects had improved
- Apprentices completing an apprenticeship at level 4 or above could earn £150,000 more, on average, over their lifetime
- 70% of surveyed employers said apprenticeships improved product quality and service
- After finishing, 85% of apprentices stay in employment
- 64% remain with the same employer
Above figures from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
Find out more
Haringey Council is working with a range of partners to increase the take up of apprenticeship opportunities. If you are interested in finding out more about how an apprenticeship could benefit you then please follow the links below: